Parkinson Canada in Alberta
227 - 4039 Brentwood Road NW
Calgary, Alberta, T2L 1L1
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
See our staff directory
We Offer You...
- support one-on-one, and in a group setting via local community support groups
- a toll-free information and referral line at 1 (800) 565-3000
- customized information packages
- presence at local health fairs
- opportunities to get involved in your community
- educational workshops and conferences for individuals and families
- continuing education and resources for health professionals at ParkinsonClinicalGuidelines.ca
** Note Parkinson Canada does not provide direct financial assistance, however, we may refer you to resources within the community.
Parkinson Canada communicates with you in English or French. If you require materials and support in another language, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-565-3000.
Community Programs and News
Contact me at:
Toll Free: 1-800-565-3000