Life at Parkinson Canada
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love for you to apply to one of our current job openings.
Nous remplissons notre mission et nous efforçons d’atteindre nos objectifs en demeurant fidèles à nos valeurs fondamentales. Nous croyons à :
en adoptant de nouvelles idées et en agissant avec assurance.
en nous efforçant de toujours nous mettre à la place des personnes pour lesquelles nous travaillons.
en coopérant avec tous les intervenants afin de multiplier le nombre de nos réalisations.
en tenant parole et en faisant toujours ce que nous promettons de faire.
Our commitment to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
We are strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to:
- visible minorities
- women and Indigenous persons
- all religions and ethnicities
- persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ2S+ persons
- all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
We are recognized by Imagine Canada for excellence in:
- board governance
- financial accountability and transparency
- staff management
- volunteer involvement
10 benefits of working at Parkinson Canada
- Flex Your Day and work when you are most productive.
- Remote Work Policy enables you to join us anywhere in Canada.
- Start with three weeks’ time off and move to four just after your 4th year with us.
- We offer up to 4 Personal Days that can be used for personal reasons.
- Ease into the New Year! Parkinson Canada is closed between December 24 and January 2.
- We offer extended health and dental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program, and a generous RRSP plan.
- We support mental health. Our Mental Health Wellness Plan provides resources and services that encourage self-care and builds a safe space for our staff.
- Bring your authentic self! We not only support but celebrate your personal and professional development!
- Be part of something greater than yourself where your expertise gets people living with Parkinson’s one step at a time closer to a cure.
- We strive to be a digital first charitable organization!