Friday June 12th,2020
Notice to all voting Members of Parkinson Canada:
Parkinson Canada Annual General Meeting
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting includes:
- To accept the 2019 financial statements of the Corporation and the report of the auditor
- To appoint an auditor for the Corporation to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting of Members of the Corporation
- Election of renewing Directors
- To receive the report of the Directors in respect to the work of the Board over the past year
- To transact other business as may be necessary or desirable in connection with the activities of the Corporation
Members may attend and vote in-person or via AdobeConnect.
** PLEASE NOTE**
Voting is reserved for registered Members only. Please RSVP by responding by email to: Valerie.Foote@parkinsonca.thedev.ca and indicate whether you will be attending in-person or via AdobeConnect.
You must RSVP by Monday, June 1st,2020.
Novotel Toronto Centre
45 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1W2