No Matter What
- You provide equitable access to programs and services across Canada that offer choice and are personalized throughout the journey living with Parkinson’s. No Matter What.
- Programs and services in communities will be enhanced, including fostering more connections between communities and providing tools and resources to dedicated volunteers who provide community support
- Programs and services that meet the diverse needs and interests of Canadians living with Parkinson’s, ensuring relevance and resonance at all stages of the Parkinson’s journey
- Personalized coaching and content tailored to meet specific needs for people with Parkinson’s driven by technology and personalized support through Information and Referral programs
- You develop platforms to amplify the voices of people affected by Parkinson’s to improve access to care and create system-wide change. No Matter What.
- Implementing an advocacy framework that is focused on access to health services and mobilizes the community to amplify its collective voice
- An advisory group of people affected by Parkinson’s will provide guidance to the CEO and organization, ensuring the needs of Canadians with Parkinson’s are understood and decisions are made with a focus on improving quality of life today
- We will build partnerships and collaborate with organizations that have our passion for Parkinson’s research with the hope of finding new treatments and ultimately a cure. No Matter What.
- The Parkinson Canada National Research Program will grow, continuing to fund the best in Canadian research and allowing for innovation and engagement
- Parkinson Canada will be an active partner in research collaboration, through co-funding and partnering with national and international funders and through a leadership role in the Canadian Open Parkinson Network a national model developed in partnership with Brain Canada to bridge people, data, and resources to accelerate Parkinson’s disease discoveries