Life at Parkinson Canada
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love for you to apply to one of our current job openings.
As we carry out our mission and strive to achieve our goals, we will always be true to our core values. We believe in being:
By embracing new ideas and confidently taking action.
By striving always to walk in the shoes of those we serve.
By working cooperatively with all stakeholders so that together we can achieve more.
By keeping our word and always doing what we promise.
Our commitment to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
We are strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to:
- visible minorities
- women and Indigenous persons
- all religions and ethnicities
- persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ2S+ persons
- all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
We are recognized by Imagine Canada for excellence in:
- board governance
- financial accountability and transparency
- staff management
- volunteer involvement
Top 10 benefits of working at Parkinson Canada
- Flex Your Day and work when you are most productive.
- Remote Work Policy enables you to join us anywhere in Canada.
- Start with three weeks’ time off and move to four just after your 4th year with us.
- We offer up to 4 Personal Days that can be used for personal reasons.
- Ease into the New Year! Parkinson Canada is closed between December 24 and January 2nd.
- We offer extended health and dental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program, and a generous RRSP plan.
- We have implemented the Mental Health Wellness Plan and Equity Diversity and Inclusion Program because your well-being is our paramount concern. Not only do we embrace diversity at work, we wholeheartedly celebrate it!
- Bring your authentic self! We not only support but celebrate your personal and professional development!
- Be part of something greater than yourself where your expertise gets people living with Parkinson’s one step at a time closer to a cure.
- We strive to be a digital first charitable organization!